Poor Girl, Rich World

20 something girl with the budget of a student and the wants of a lady who lunches trying to strike a happy medium.

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Lovely Lazy Tuesday

Sometimes there is no better way to spend a day than waking up late, having a long deli lunch with an old friend, bad TV and the hopes of drinking into the early hours.  Ahh how I love vacation days.

As I wind up a long and fantastic 2 weeks holiday vacation in Michigan I can't help but get a little antsy to make my way back home. 

I would say the only way this day could be anymore relaxing are with a few of my favorite things:



A lovely fully body massage



Sitting (or laying) on a beautiful warm, white sandy beach




Taking a long, hot bath while reading a good book


Cuddling with my boy



The delicious mint chocolate truffel by the chocolate decadence that is Godiva (Doesn't your mouth just water just looking at it?)


Just an hour of one or all of these things is enough to boost anyone's mood.




What do you say, what would make this day for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment